So often we business leaders, project managers, engineers, I.T. sales and HR professionals suddenly find ourselves in roles of presenting to clients, their team, or even senior leaders. And without the confidence or know-how to put together a compelling presentation we tend to “dump” all the info and data we have. The result? An overwhelmed and confused audience. Plus, a lost opportunity of a sale, a promotion, or even the perception of being an effective leader.
THE GOOD NEWS:
You don’t have to be a natural born presenter to persuade and influence others. At the heart of every memorable presentation is exceptional design. We will teach you exceptional design.
Let’s take your presentations to the next level. It’s time to build your skills and confidence in persuading others.
In this 1 & 1/2 day hands-on workshop you’ll learn and immediately apply a simple and highly effective method you’ll want to use for all your future presentations — no matter what type.
Audience-focused. Easy to follow. Persuasive.
Join Jeannie Clinkenbeard, Founder of Inside-Out Innovation, as she shares the principles of creating captivating presentations that help get your ideas heard and your projects approved. You’ll work with peers from different industries to transform the way you design presentations, and even complete the first draft of an entire presentation.
YOU’LL LEAVE WITH:
A Presentation Planner Tool that will drastically speed up your presentation design time. Five high-end PPT slide templates that look great and will save you hours. A first draft of your “real world” presentation. Snacks both days – lunch on day one.
INVESTMENT: $495 PP
DAY 1: EXCEPTIONAL PRESENTATION DESIGN
1) Identify your Audience and the action you want them to take
- Connect with your audience and build trust
- Focus on a small # of Big Ideas
2) Build Your Presentation – Choose, Clean-up, Connect
- Use an incredibly effective and repeatable structure
- Identify what your audience needs to believe and know to take action
- Create a logical and elegant flow with transitions
- Balance data and stories to make your Ideas “stick”
3) Your Intro and Your Call to Action
- Grab attention with your intro
- Persuade your audience with relevant stories that don’t ramble
DAY 2: EXCEPTIONAL VISUALS
- Design slides that propel your message and cut through the noise
- Tell the story behind the data
- Use 3 “PRO” tips to immediately increase the quality of your slides: